Boys Basketball Girls Basketball Basketball Cheerleading
Boys Gymnastics Girls Gymnastics
Boys Ice Hockey Girls Ice Hockey Ice Hockey Cheerleading
Boys Skiing Girls Skiing
Boys Track Girls Track
Boys Swimming, Diving, and Wrestling
The first day of winter registration is Monday, October 29, 2012 .
Mandatory Meeting: The Winter Sports Mandatory Meeting for all students interested in participating in winter sports will be held in the Collins Centers on Monday, November 19, 2012 at 7:00 PM.
All Sports Start on Monday, November 26, 2012.
There is a new winter registration procedure. Starting this winter season all students interested will have to apply on-line. See link below:
To Register, See link below:
** Please note: This form should be completed by parent/guardian of student athlete.**
1. Create your secure FamilyID account by entering your family name, email address and password. You will receive an email with a link to confirm your new account. (If you don’t see the email, check your spam or junk folders.) – Click on the ‘Sign Up’ button on the top right hand corner of the page.
2. Fill out the information requested on the registration form.
3. Pay and complete your registration. You will receive an email from FamilyID confirming your registration [and an email from PayPal confirming your payment.]
You can log back into www.familyid.com at any time to update your information and to check your registrations.
In order to complete the registration process, the $350 fee must be paid. If you have already paid for a fall sport, the fee will be waived as part of the electronic registration process. All payments may be made by credit card.
Requirements for Participation
• Yearly physical within 13 months of the start of the season.
• No student will be allowed to practice until he/she has submitted a current physical to the athletic office AND it has been verified by the school nurse.
• If a physical expires during the season of participation, a new physical must be submitted prior to the expiration date in order to continue participation.
• Since physical forms must be checked by nurse prior to participation, submit them as soon as possible.
• Academics: Students must pass at least 2 of their classes each quarter with a minimum 2.0 GPA