In an effort to reduce the incidence of flu in our community, Andover Public Schools is collaborating with the Andover Health Department to provide flu vaccine to all Middle and High School students and those in 3rd, 4th and 5th grades at the elementary level.
Note: Your child must be enrolled in the school in order to receive vaccine.
• Please review the vaccine information sheets for nasal mist and injection form.
• Print the screening form.
• Print the insurance and consent form.
• Complete and sign both forms and send to the school nurse
Vaccine is free for all students.
Based on demand, nasal mist and injection will be offered to students in Middle and High School. At the elementary level, only nasal mist will be offered.
It is important that parents review the Vaccine Information sheets for nasal mist and injection. Some students may not be eligible for vaccine based on medical history.
Questions may be directed to :
• Joanne Martel, Director Andover Health Department (978)623-8295
• Rita Casper, Director of Nursing, (978)623-8545