Andover Public Schools is pleased to offer the influenza vaccine to all Andover Public School students in grades 3 and above, as well as all APS staff.
Remedium Rx pharmacy will be providing and administering the vaccine at each school building according to the following schedule:
Tuesday, October 18, 2022:
• Andover High School - 9 a.m. – 11 a.m.
If you would like to participate in this program, please register on-line as follows:
1. Go to www.Remediumrx.net
2. Click on the RED Banner in the middle of the screen - "Andover Schools Flu Clinic Fall '22 (Do not select the Town of Andover blue button)
3. Use the headers on the next screen to select the appropriate school building that your child attends or that you work in. If you have more than one child participating in the flu vaccination program, you will need to register each child individually.
4. Enter the password “andover” (this is not case sensitive)
5. Complete the registration information.
6. Registration will close 48 hours in advance to ensure we have adequate vaccine available.
We hope you will take advantage of this important strategy in keeping students and staff healthy during the upcoming winter months.