Andover Public Schools will be collaborating with Pelmeds Pharmacy and the Andover Health Department to provide COVID vaccine to students 12yrs of age and over.
The clinic will be held in the Wood Hill Middle school auditorium on Tuesday May 18th and appointments will be scheduled between 4:00pm and 7:00pm.
You must pre-register and schedule your appointment on-line in advance of the clinic, using the Pelmeds – Andover Middle School appointment system.
- Pelmeds Pharmacy - Andover Middle Schools appointment system (link).
- Schedule your vaccine appointment
- Complete the questionnaire
- Scan a copy of your insurance card
- You will receive a confirmation email
- Log back into your account
- Print and sign the consent form and bring this to your appointment.
Although insurance information is requested, vaccine is available to all students even if you do not have insurance.
* Even though the appointment calendar says ‘Andover Middle School’, this is for all students attending middle school and high school. The clinic will be held at Wood Hill Middle School.
Rita Casper RN
Director of Nursing
Andover Public Schools