Dear AHS Student-Athletes and Families:
Please make sure that you have completed all three steps in the registration process in order to tryout.
- Online registration
- If your student’s ID begins with 00 and you are having trouble registering them try taking out the 00 from the beginning of their ID number.
- Registration Help Line is 800-893-0914 or email that at email@example.com
- Freshmen/Transfer/Home School student registration does not require an ID number
- Payment of the Athletic Fee
- Up to date physical on file with the school
Register at https://andover-ar.rschooltoday.com/
Athletic Fee payments are due before the season starts. The $450 fee is a one-time fee per year with a family cap of $900. The payment can be made at the link below.
We are using a NEW payment site – EFunds is the site used for transportation and high school activities. https://payments.efundsforschools.com/v3/districts/55647Athletic Fee Waivers: There are two parts to complete this process.
1. All waivers need the approval of the Andover Public Schools Business Office. The waiver form can be found on the Andover Public Schools website, Fee Reduction Form or in the AHS Athletic Department.
2. The completed waiver form, along with the required documentation (which is detailed on the waiver form) must be returned to the Andover Public Schools, Attn: Business Office, 36 Bartlett Street, Andover, MA 01810 before tryouts have started.
Physical Forms: An up to date physical form needs to be in the nurse’s office to be able to participate in sports. There are several ways that you can get your forms to us:1. Upload it to the registration site2. Drop it off to the nurses’ office or the athletic department officea. During the summer please drop off the physical in the main officePlease remember to send us your child’s updated physical form after each physical.
Transfer Students: If you are transferring from another high school please send an email to Bill Martin - Email so I can process the MIAA paperwork need for your eligibility to participate at Andover High School.
Please contact us with any questions.
Bill Martin, Athletic Director Kerry Cashman, Assistant Athletic Director