On-Line Sports Registration & Instructions
Dear AHS Student-Athletes and Families:
Please make sure that you have completed all three steps in the registration process in order to tryout.
- Online registration (use the above link)
- If your student’s ID begins with 00 and you are having trouble registering them try taking out the 00 from the beginning of their ID number.
- Registration Help Line is 800-893-0914 or email that at email@example.com
- Freshmen/Transfer/Home School student registration does not require an ID number
- Payment of the Athletic Fee
- Up to date physical on file with the school
Athletic Fee - payments are due before the season starts. The $450 fee is a one-time fee per year with a family cap of $900. The payment can be made at the link below.
We are using EFunds as the site used for transportation and high school activities. https://payments.efundsforschools.com/v3/districts/55647
Athletic Fee Waivers: There are two parts to complete this process.
- All waivers need the review and approval of the Andover Public Schools Business Office. The waiver form can be found on the Andover Public Schools website, Fee Reduction Form or in the AHS Athletic Department.
- The completed waiver form, along with the required documentation (which is detailed on the waiver form) must be returned to the Andover Public Schools, Attn: Business Office, 30 Whittier Court, Andover, MA 01810 before tryouts have started.
Physical Forms: An up-to-date physical form needs to be in the nurse’s office to be able to participate in sports. There are several ways that you can get your forms to us:
- Upload it to the registration site
- Drop it off to the nurses’ office or the athletic department office
- During the summer please drop off the physical in the AHS main office
- Email it to Heidi Katz and Kerry Cashman
- Please remember to send us your child’s updated physical form after each physical.
Transfer Students: If you are transferring to AHS from another high school, please send an email to Wayne Puglisi to process the MIAA paperwork need for your eligibility to participate at Andover High School.