- The deadline for the payment of fees is the last Friday in July (annually).
- The fee established is one hundred dollars ($100). A $50.00 late fee will be added if not paid by the deadline.
- The fee shall be for the entire school year and shall apply regardless of how often the student rides the bus to and from school; no reductions will be made for students who only ride one way or only ride on particular days.
- Families with more than two (2) students in grades 7 – 12 shall be subject to no more than two (2) transportation user fees. We have a family cap of $200.00.
- No student will be denied transportation because of financial hardship, subject to the attached terms and conditions. Application for free or reduced transportation must be made by the last Friday in July. Families must apply EACH SCHOOL YEAR.
- Student(s) who enroll in the School System after the start of the school year and whose parent(s)/guardian(s) wish to pay the user fee will have the fee determined on a pro rata basis to the end of the school year.
- Student(s) who are enrolled in the School System at the end of the current school year and whose parent(s)/guardian(s) do not initially pay the user fee by the final Friday in July, but wish to do so after that date, will pay and be issued a bus pass if there is sufficient space on the bus. If the school year has started, the fee will be determined on a pro rata basis to the end of the school year, if there is sufficient space on the bus
Sept 1 - Nov 15