The internet safety tips that Attorney General Reilly offers to children include:
- Never give out personal information.
- Never arrange an in-person meeting with someone you've met online.
- Never post pictures of yourself, your family, or friends online.
- Never open files sent to you by anyone you have met online.
- Avoid people who ask too many personal questions.
- Do not respond to emails when you do not know the sender.
- Do not respond to rude, threatening, or harassing emails.
- Trust your instincts. If something does not feel right, do not respond to the email, leave the chat room, or exit the website.