AP Exam Registration
ADVANCED PLACEMENT EXAMINATION REGISTRATION BEGINS FEBRUARY 1
All AHS students currently enrolled in Advanced Placement (AP) courses can begin online course registration starting Wednesday February 1st. Registration will continue through Tuesday February 28th. This registration will take a few minutes and can be completed from any computer with internet access.
AP Students and their families will be receiving a mailing which will contain a copy of the Bulletin for AP Students and Parents from the College Board, and a set of instructions and the information you need to complete the registration process.
There are several important things for you to note in the package:
- The link to the AP Registration Site:
- The instruction sheet has a label at the bottom right corner. This label contains your student ID number. You will need this number to register. Please make sure that you have the correct label in your package.
- Please note that February 28th is the absolute final date to register for courses without incurring a $55.00 per exam late fee.
- The e-funds web site charges a user service fee. The costs for this are noted in your instruction letter.
- Cell phones are prohibited in AP Exam rooms. The College Board has very strict rules about cell phones or any electronic devices with communications capability in the testing area. Please review these rules in the Bulletin.